Water Views, 24 Hour Doormen, and In-Building Parking are Just Blocks Away from Stuyvesant Town/Cooper Village
Since the acquisition of Peter Cooper Village and Stuyvesant Town in 2006 by Tishman Speyer, Waterside Plaza has seen an uptick in Cooper and Sty Town residents moving across the FDR to enjoy its great apartments and excellent amenities.
Waterside Plaza is considered an architectural landmark and one of the most successful Manhattan community developments of the 1970s. It has made the transition to the 2008 marketplace very successfully, funding complete renovations of all lobbies, interior spaces, its swim and health club, on-site restaurant, and the beautifully landscaped waterfront plaza over the last several years. A continuity of management means that customer service has always been emphasized.
Compare These Amenities
Some of Waterside Plaza’s amenities that are especially appreciated by ex-Cooper/Sty Towners include:
- 24 hour doormen
- Excellent views of the water or city from all apartments
- A massive, attended garage accessible by elevator from all buildings
- In-complex shopping including a supermarket, dry cleaner, wine shop, and ATM
- A three story health club with pool and saunas
- A pet policy that allows cats but NO DOGS
- Central storage units and bike rooms
- An on-site cafe with a delicious variety of food options
- Free WiFi on the Plaza
- Beautiful new lobbies with windowed seating areas
- Special resident-only pricing for the garage and health club that make them the best values in Manhattan
Waterside’s more than 30 floor plans means that there is an apartment to fit everyone’s needs.
If you are a Peter Cooper Village or Stuyvesant Town resident considering the move to Waterside, take a look at what listings are available today:
Contact a rental agent who will understand your situation:
To get a sense of Waterside Plaza, also have a look at “Living at Waterside Plaza” a short documentary available on YouTube.