Housing for United Nations Permanent Missions Staff
Housing residents from over 62 countries, from 40 Missions and 200 UN employees and their families, Waterside Plaza may be the most international housing in Manhattan.
Fully understanding the challenges of the diplomatic renter in New York City, we offer:
- Flexible consideration of credit and employment information
- Leases tailored to diplomatic assignments
- Shuttle bus service to the United Nations
- Onsite United Nations International School (UNIS) and British International School (BISNY)
Currently offering two-year leases on 2BR and 3BR apartments.
Contact a rental agent who has a special understanding of your needs here:
A 15 minutes stroll or a 5 minute free shuttle bus ride away from the United Nations, Waterside Plaza is an ideal fit for many U.N. and midtown Mission employees.
Amenities most appreciated by our international community include:
- 24 hour doormen
- comprehensive security staff
- swim and health club
- luxury day spa
- multiple playgrounds
- community room and day care
- bike rooms and storage closets
- full service grocery store and retail shops
- seasonal events including concerts, movies, and holiday parties
Waterside's apartments include many 2 and 3 bedrooms with multiple baths, unique layouts, amazing views, and most of all, large living rooms and bedrooms, that are perfect for families.
Finally, with a park-like plaza overlooking the East River, Waterside Plaza is a tranquil enclave where residents from all over the world can meet and build a community together.